On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Getting Older

Seems like only yesterday.

"I'm four. I'm four. I'm a big boy now. I'm four."

He's been looking forward to this day for a long time.



To be four means so many things.

Big boy car seat,

chewing gum, transformer,
big boy toys,

having to hide from girls!??!!

After a week of crazy rain,
the sun did shine for Jack's party.

A cool bounce house
OOPS!!







Pizza and cupcakes!

And lots of presents for the birthday boy!

Nonnie and Grandpa love you, Jack!



6 comments:

yaya said...

Oh, I do love the name Jack! Happy birthday to your little...I mean big cutie! Looks like a great time!

Terri D said...

I'm so glad the weather cooperated and that the party was a success! What a great celebration you had!!

NanaDiana said...

Happy 4th birthday to your cute little Jack! He is just darling. I love that age-it is so full of wonder and awe. Happy Sunday to you! xo Diana

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks like a fun time. Happy 4th Birthday Jack!

Wanda said...

Four is such a cute age. Happy Birthday Jack. What a cutie. Loved the pictures.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to Jack!! A big day indeed!!! This post totally made me smile :-) Thanks for sharing!!!!

Blessings
,Jill