The grandkids and I played Candyland and Hungry Hippo. I also play Candyland with the preschoolers at church. The kids all love it. No puzzles.
2. What is one place you were thankful for this year?
I was very thankful for the hospital the two weeks I was there and even MORE thankful for my own bed when I got home. It was a great place to be!
3. Take a nap, watch football, go for an after dinner walk, or hit the stores...which ONE is on your must-do list for Thanksgiving day? For those of you playing along who aren't in the US, answer as it relates to any big holiday meal.
I will just take it easy and relax in the comfy chair while husband watches the Cowboys play.
4. Besides Thanksgiving, what's your favorite home cooked meal?
Pot roast with potatoes, carrots, green beans, rolls and gravy. Oh yummy, I could eat the whole thing myself.
5. What product from an infomercial would you most like to own?
I haven't seen any infomercials to be able to name a product, but I'm sure it would have to be something to do with hair or make-up!! I learned my lesson about 25 years ago and that is I am too gullible for those infomercials so I stay away from them.
In looking for some image to place here, I ran across this! Really? It doesn't tempt me at all. It's just funny.
I haven't bought a thing although I have been looking online for ideas!! It's so much easier to buy for little ones. Everybody I know has more than enough. The Angel Tree at church and other charitable organizations make it much easier by telling you EXACTLY what is wanted/needed and truthfully, that is where I would rather give (aside from the grandkids, of course.) But give me a list and I will hop to it! Percentage? Maybbe 75%.
I won't shop on Black Friday. I'm sorry for the people who have to work in department stores and places like Walmart.
7. What are you most grateful for that adds beauty to your everyday life?
My family and friends add beauty to my life. It would be a desolate place without them.
And sights such as this morning and evening:
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It really isn't random because I think everybody is just plain sad today. My heart hurts for the people of Ferguson and the police officers and their families everywhere.