On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Monday, January 20, 2014

I Have A Dream

"I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls
will be holding hands with little white boys and girls."
-Martin Luther King
 
I'm blessed to see that part of Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream alive in our church.





Jesus Loves the Little Children
all the children of the world.
 
 

8 comments:

kc bob said...

I am always happy when the church embraces the dream Connie.

Hope you are well and enjoying life.

Blessings, Bob

Shelly said...

Amen, and amen.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Precious! God bless you all! Tammy

Wanda said...

This is wonderful. Your church has the right idea. I'm remembering a story from years ago. Our son (now 48) was about 5 and our babysitter was a charming black teenager. Some ask Myk if his babysitter was black, and his immediate answer was "No, she's Gloria." I'm so glad he was colorblind.

NanaDiana said...

Amen and Amen. When my oldest grandchild was born I bought two baby dolls- One is white and one is African-American. The girls have always played with them. One day one of the girls said to me- LOOK at the difference in these babies. I asked her- "What difference is that?" Well, she said- I am pretty sure this one is a boy because he is fatter. LOL She never "saw" the color difference. xo Diana

Terri D said...

I so agree!

Sweet Tea said...

Hello! Hello!
I've been AWOL from blogging for a bit but got to stop by now and have enjoyed reading your past posts so I could catch up with you. The holiday hotos are so sweet so it looks like you had some great time with your family, even though you were side-lined for a while with the "crud". BTW, I loved your Christmas table and it was a clear winner with me! Happy New Year, Nonnie!!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Such a sweet post! :)