On Eagle's Wings

On Eagle's Wings
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31

Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daughters of the King





Amy and I at the Daughters of the King Tea at our church. A memorable time for me ... and I hope for her as well.  Beautifully decorated tables, delicious food, wait staff from the Shift Life Group, and lots of lovely moms, daughters, grandmas, sisters ... daughters of the King.

1 comment:

Sweet Tea said...

I always enjoy this sort of thing. The table setting are beautiful, as are you and Amy. I really like that photo of you and her.